[Sca-cooks] Wood Barrels

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 10:07:58 PST 2011

They currently have a slection of sizes, but they are all oak. They are looking
into the possibility of ordering some of different woods and will call me back.
They currently have in stock a 12 gallon for 299.95, a 3 gallon for 226.99, and
a 2 gallon for 229.95. The lady I spoke with said they order them at differnt
times and from different suppliers so the price isn't nessisarily consistant.

In joyous service,
Raffaella