[Sca-cooks] Wood Barrels

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 10:40:22 PST 2011

Oak seems to be the easiest to get in a number of sizes, hands down. When you
start these experiements I'd love to come help!! 75 liters converts to just
under 10 Gallons (19.812903947797192 Gallons to be totally exact), and the
closest I've found locally so far is a 12 gallon oak barrel in the Seattle area
for 299.95. I'll let you know when they call back if they say they can order
something closer to what you want, and if they can get barrels out of any of the
other woods.

In joyous service,
Raffaella