[Sca-cooks] funnel cakes and lebkuchen

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 15:58:21 PST 2011

Katherine said:
<<< I went through a whole funnel cake craze last spring.  I think these are a
type of funnel cake that is very light in color and dropped into the pan
in the shape of a star.  Other recipes for 'strauben' itself give
directions for the dripping that sound more like the country fair funnel
cake. >>>

fried-breads-msg (70K) 11/ 7/10 Period fried breads. Funnel cakes, donuts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/fried-breads-msg.html

<<< I should put together a collection of the lebkuchen recipes I've come
across, but perhaps there is a collection of them in the florilegium
already. >>>

Please do. And send them to me to add to this file in the Florilegium.

lebkuchen-msg (42K) 11/17/07 Period lebkuchen cookies. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/lebkuchen-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com