[Sca-cooks] Bratwurst recipe

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Sat Feb 5 23:35:35 PST 2011

Hej all,

One thing about the recipe from "Koge Bog": in the Scandinavian languages, "Kommen" (the word in the original) would be caraway seed, not cumin (which is "spiskumin", for those who are interested). The first time I came to Sweden, I made a rather... interesting... batch of chili for my in-laws through not knowing that...

Dan