[Sca-cooks] Officially period... the tomato

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 16:01:32 PST 2011

I'm sorry dear. This is all my fault, I saw the heavily snipped version without
your name on it on a local foodie list and thought it might amuse. I certainly
didn't expect a tempest in a teacup. I sincerely apologize if you've felt at all
trampled by this when your intent seems to have been to share an amusing tidit
with a small group. I think anyone feels you were advocating for people to
champion tomato ketsup as a historical food item, subjects sometimes seem to
take on a life of their own in online discussions. :)

I've also learned my lesson about posting anything, especially forwards when I'm
so tired I can't think straight.

Again, my apologies. I hope it dosen't in any way spoil your enjoyment of
discussing your research here. I love your posts!

In apologetic service,
Raffaella