[Sca-cooks] Not Dead Yet

lcm at jeffnet.org lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Feb 18 15:15:05 PST 2011

Roland and Oliver defending the baggage train at Ronceveaux with
cuskynoles? And when Roland blows his horn, Digby's cheese goo comes
out of his ears?
 (Ok, I was just reading Bullfinch's version of the _Chanson_ last
night. It was... interesting.)
 the Real and Only Liutgard
 On Fri 02/18/11  2:03 PM , "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
adamantius1 at verizon.net sent:
 On Feb 18, 2011, at 3:28 PM, Antonia wrote:
> [...]
horror movie our David Friedman would make... something about
cannibal Hanseatic League diplomats, perhaps?

 >>> Or perhaps some kind of Zombie Crusader thing...
 >> That's actually been done, amusingly enough to point out. Well,
some kinda undead Templars, anyway... serious lurid 70's cheese from
Spain...

 > Al-Andalus versus the Temlpars WITH CHEESE.
 "Haw haw haw! I'd buy THAT for a dinar!"
 Adaman... erm... Liutgard

Links:
------
[1] mailto:Sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org