[Sca-cooks] Pennsic classes

Drucilla Meany-Herbert bookshop at charter.net
Tue Feb 22 12:21:22 PST 2011

I just signed up - and did it on time! - to host the Mustard Roundtable 102
this Pennsic. I will do it twice this year on Weds 8/3 and Monday 8/8 after
6 pm if approved J I am not a teacher, do not feel myself qualified to do
so, just holding a workshop where those who are interested in mustardmaking
will come, share recipes and information. Or for those folks interested in
learning about making mustards, learning from folks with experience in
making different kinds of mustards.  If there are people on this list that
think they might be interested in helping me with this, please contact me!
My addie is bookshop at charter.net

Gwyneth