[Sca-cooks] odd

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Feb 22 20:27:19 PST 2011

Gah, what a lot of effort to express differences that make no
difference, unless there is a need to be exposed to excess or make
maximum usage of minimal sunlight, or to retain or release heat, or to
live on high mountains or close to sea level, or whatever our
purported racial differences have adapted us to.

Last summer, while working for the census, I basicly wrote down
whatever the people responded to the questions. For those who took
exception to the racial and ethnicity questions, I helped thewm answer
it as I had answered it for myself- "Other" and :"Human".

What a waste of time these distinctions are...