[Sca-cooks] Documenting balsamic? Slow progress

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 15:16:47 PST 2011

Leymans have barrels and containers.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: David Walddon <david at vastrepast.com>
Sender: sca-cooks-bounces+yaini0625=yahoo.com at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:11:47
To: Cooks within the SCA<sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Documenting balsamic? Slow progress

I want the barrels!
I have looked on the web in the past for the right sizes and types of woods and they are hard to find.
Of course I could start with the first two or three and go from there.
Since it is doubtful that I will ever make wine in the house (since I have two other vinegar pots going) I might as well try balsamic.
What does it take but plenty of juice and time?
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net