[Sca-cooks] Taboo Meats

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 14:42:28 PST 2011

In Australia we had kangaroo burgers. But, that was way in the back country.
I had a chance to speak to a Gal from Korean who was open about eating dog. She said the Hill tribes usually ate dog but it was only a particular variety. How much truth was there, not sure. But, she was the first to openly speak about a taboo meat.
I think I remember hearing that the Parisian McD had horse meat burgers. But, I thought it was a myth.
In India, they do have a McDonalds. I wonder if they serve beef burgers.
Aelina whose family eats Reindeer.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T