[Sca-cooks] Neigh not udder things to consider

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:40:16 PST 2011

More books with taboo foods: Extreme Cuisine, Jerry Hopkins, a recipe for
placenta paté, Unmentionable Cuisine, Calvin Schwabe excellent both.
Ana,

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:43 AM, <yaini0625 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, it is a heated topic here. We have a serious problem with horse
> thieves taking horses to Mexico to sell them for food.
> Aelina
>

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci