[Sca-cooks] Documenting balsamic? Slow progress

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 16:21:24 PST 2011

On Feb 2, 2011, at 3:16 PM, yaini0625 at yahoo.com wrote:
>  Leymans have barrels and containers.

Eduardo replied:
>Do you have an website address. It doesn't seem to be readily
>available with a search.

This has probably already been answered... i am WAY behind on my
Digests. So far today got from Monday through Wednesday.

I believe Aelina means Lehman's Hardware in Ohio, which specializes
in stuff for the Amish, and lovers of non-electric devices:
http://www.lehmans.com/

I am planning to attend Pennsic this year, but i hope not to buy
much... well mebbee books from Devra :-) but i plan to stop at
Lehman's on my return trip. I visited them on my only other Pennsic
trip in 2007.

--
Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
the persona formerly known as Anahita