[Sca-cooks] suggestion for a wildswine casserole or stew?

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Sun Feb 6 01:26:51 PST 2011

Oops, sorry, I wrote that badly! What I meant was that celeryroot in English is still celeryroot. You're right, parsnips are something else.
I blame SMS messages- you get so used to trying to say things as succinctly as possible, that you overcondense things when you don't need to.

 That's my story, anyway, and I'm sticking to it, like glue.
Dan