[Sca-cooks] Evidence of tomato eating in late 16th century Italy/Germany?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Feb 12 17:55:25 PST 2011

As Baroness Helewyse mentioned on 10 February

I wrote more on New World food in 16th century Italy later, including
more on
the tomato and why I don't think that it was cultivated or eaten
widely.  That
is also in the florilegium.
And also on my website:
http://www.medievalcookery.com/helewyse/files/newworld.pdf
Helewyse

Perhaps that provides what you are seeking.

Johnnae