[Sca-cooks] odd

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Feb 20 12:39:24 PST 2011

Being really annoyed by this entire concept since we have just been
forced through "Black History Month" which has become a blubbering month
for those who chose to be victims instead of proud contributors to the
wealth and knowledge of the human race.    (Some time look up the the
"Yellow Peril and the Pogroms that took place on the west Coast such as
Humboldt County last century, not to mention the very few people who can
trace their ancestry back to the thousands of Chinese who came to build
the trans-continental railway.)

Here is my take.  If you are carrying an US passport, it should say
"American" in the little block, not Caucasian, Latino, whatever.  If you
are a US Citizen, or working toward that status I don't care if you are
green with pink spots!  If you are still wedded to the "old Country" to
the point that you want to identify yourself as ____ first and American
Second then you are identifying yourself as second class and on your own
head be it.

Earthling might work best since we don't have "human" really nailed down
with a definition that some scientist can't find a loop-hole in.

Regina