[Sca-cooks] Is everyone in Southron Gaard okay?

Phil Anderson urizen at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 22 14:35:10 PST 2011

Huette wrote:

> I have been looking at horrible photos of collapsed buildings in
> Christchurch.? I hope that all our friends there are okay?

No reported casualties from SCA or associated social groups such as
Ordo Cygni and KAOS, and most people are accounted for with no
specific cases of major concern at this point as far as I know. Some
people I know are homeless, however. Most of the city is without
water and sewage services, but phone services are mostly up and power
is steadily being restored.

Edward Long-hair/Phil Anderson