[Sca-cooks] York Archaelogical Trust Books Online

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Wed Feb 9 14:38:50 PST 2011

now only 47 digests in my backlog left,...

but I did manage to download the files and had a look,  file 17/14 small
finds has houshold good from page 2537 to 2552: glas vessels, stone bowls
lamps spoons and Querns

17/15 small finds has kinfes from 2751 to 2798 and domestic with food
preparation afterwards from 2799 on with querns, mortars, pestels, spoons,
cutlery,  fleshhooks, shovels, strike a lights, hearth related items,
vessels as buckets, bowls  etc, glas items, high end tableware, goblets,
beakers, and odds and ends like alchemistic vessels,.. till page 2827

Regards Katharina

Yes it was quite slow but in the midlle of the (european) night,... I
managed to get all files on my machine