[Sca-cooks] Feast of Candlemas, Shire of Nithgaard (AEthelmearc), Feb. 5

bronwynmgn at aol.com bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 07:26:36 PST 2011

<<Furmenty with venyſon, mammenye to potage, grete fleſſh, feſauntys,
amoun roſtyd, & þerewith cruſtade lumbarde & gingerbrede. At þe
econde cours, poumes amole, creme of almaundys to potage, pegions,
abettys, venyſon roſtyd, & þerewith quynſys in paſt, payn puffe,
rittour criſpe, & blanke ſingler leche.
This will be accompanied by a few sides dishes not on the menu.
Diners, helpers, and kibitzers will be welcome.
The full announcement (but not quite up to date on the menu) is at:
ttp://www.nithgaard.org/candlemas.html>>
Oh, wow, that sounds wonderful!  I think I'm going to Google Centre Hall and see if it's close enough for a day trip..
Brangwayna Morgan