[Sca-cooks] article on German cookery and profile

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Wed Jan 19 10:40:08 PST 2011

Many thanks for sharing!

The Aichholzer book transcribes 3  handwritten cookbooks from austrian
cloisters from the view of a linguist.

And Nostradamus was frist published in french in 1552 and later in German.
There is a german book transcript and as far as I know an English version of
the same book published.

If anyone wants details I can post them.

Regards and many thanks

Katharina

Trying to get her new Internet security program to UN Spam the list mails
and put them in their correct folder ;-)