[Sca-cooks] Glop

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 11:58:21 PST 2011

I love it.  I've made a dry spice blend from the ones called for in the
recipe and use it as a rub and as a seasoning for a pan sauce at times.
It is one of those recipes that can go a million different ways.
I found that when eating Ethiopian cuisine, I had to get used to a lot of
baby food textures.  Medieval food can be like that, especially things that
call for several cooking processes to bring humors into balance.
Their loss, I'm sure it was tasty!
Christianna