[Sca-cooks] Stuffed Monkey Heads

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Jan 27 12:05:50 PST 2011

We have some people here in the Barony that are really into Medieval English food.
I tease them and say that it is either Brown Glop, Green Glop or Yellow Glop.
Very tasty but still Glop.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net