[Sca-cooks] Stuffed Monkey Heads

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 27 12:25:17 PST 2011

English food is like painting a miniature -- with care and patience, you
have a beautiful finished product, but the nature of the thing limits the
colors and brushes available.

Which is why I like Italian -- much more like a fresco!

toodles, margaret

--On Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:05 PM -0800 David Walddon