[Sca-cooks] Stuffed Monkey Heads

lcm at jeffnet.org lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 27 12:21:04 PST 2011

Many years ago, a few of us were doing a regular cookery night, and
on one such night after we were done cooking, we found ourselves
faced with just that- a variety of different-colored glop. And then
Ray made eyes out of a couple of those little green olives with the
pimentos in them, and all decorum was lost. I think we'd have had a
sloppy ol' food fight, but Cheryl would have killed us if we'd done
that to her dining room...
 Liutgard
 On Thu 01/27/11 12:05 PM , David Walddon david at vastrepast.com sent:
 We have some people here in the Barony that are really into Medieval
English food.
 I tease them and say that it is either Brown Glop, Green Glop or
Yellow Glop.
 Very tasty but still Glop.
 Eduardo