[Sca-cooks] Recipes please

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 12:25:21 PST 2011

Perhaps it good to remind readers that the archives of this list can be searched also.

We have discussed cheese several times in the past year.

Go to

http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/sca-cooks-ansteorra.org/

and search under cheese or whatever subject you are after.

For example, cheese turns up 2715 matches. Cheese recipe is 1215.
Dutch cheese is 62 including posts on cheeses in Dutch paintings.

Johnnae