[Sca-cooks] snails and puppy dog tails...

Antonia dama.antonia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:00:02 PST 2011

On 28/01/2011 11:35 AM, Terry Decker wrote:
>> I wonder what it is that everyone considers "odd"?
>>

> Odd -- deviating from the normal, unexpected.  Since "normal" is a
> subjective and personal value, odd varies by individual.

Yes, I know what the word means.

> Sugar on the beans is a little odd to me, but it is (or has been) a
> German norm.

I wouldn't have called that odd at all, since lots of modern bean-salad
recipes include sugar.   And presumably, the possibility of sweetened
vegetables isn't quite the sort of thing to put anyone off.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,
hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?