[Sca-cooks] York Archaelogical Trust Books Online

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 13:54:35 PST 2011

From the Lochac list.  These volumes might be interesting to many, especially those interested in early cooking utensils. Unfortunately, the site is so slow, or maybe overloaded because of these, that it is very, very slow. One reason I don't know whether there is something on cooking pots or not, is that I'm still waiting some ten minutes later, for my first PDF to finish downloading.

Another poster said "They are currently getting a salutory lesson in why bittorrent is your friend though. The download speeds are *really* slow.", but not being into illegal software or music downloads, I don't have or know how to use this bittorrent.

But since my download of the PDF just failed, I may just have to learn about it...

Stefan