[Sca-cooks] State of Teeth in Middle Ages

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 06:54:40 PST 2011

I have to go shovel snow and then get ready for a fancy dinner party
(old fashioned sit down faculty dinner party for 12 with china and
wine)...
ok the quick magical librarian tricksy way this am to locate it is
search the title which is unusual enough
to Google quickly
and it pulls up the entry.

[PDF]
Osteological Analysis Towton Hall & Towton Battlefield Towton ...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
by W Yorkshire - 2004 - Related articles
Osteological Analysis. Towton Hall & Towton Battlefield. Towton. North
Yorkshire. Site Code: TOWMG03 & TOWARO03. NGR: SE 48444 3956 & SE 479
382 ...
www.towton.org.uk/Osteological%20Analysis%20Towton%20Hall%20and%20Towton%20Battl

http://tinyurl.com/4as3m2b

I would guess you could search the Site Code numbers too.

Johnnae