[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 57, Issue 73

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 21:07:46 PST 2011

Good Mistress,

Thank you for noticing my absence, you are correct, I have never attened a
Hunters Feast.  Knowing the limitations of my much loved and rather elderly
vehicle I do not plan out of state travel (or even out of Barony travel) during
winter months.  I was most sorry to miss Al Barran Midwinter as well, but was
able to catch a ride to Caer Galen Midwinter, which was lovely.

In Service
Gwen Cat