[Sca-cooks] OOP - Food for a 19th Century Parisian Courtesan

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 17:34:28 PST 2011

Those are all wonderful, and I had also thought of the Nipples of Venus.
However, I am not assigned sweets, but non-sweets.  I'm considering taking
the Greta Garbo Cocktail which is not my area either, but might be fun
(recipe below).

I've started looking at Diets for Consumptives, and think I may do a
blancmange, along with some other savories.

Christianna

The Garbo Cocktail is interesting and the creme de menthe may not be the
first thing we would normally add to a brandy, orange juice and grenadine
cocktail, but it is surprisingly good. The mint liqueur adds just a splash
of cooling herbs and is a nice accent if used in small amounts.
Ingredients:
•	1 oz brandy
•	1 oz dry vermouth
•	1 oz orange juice