[Sca-cooks] some liver and other offal recipes

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 12:38:18 PST 2011

Isn't that what menudo is?  Intestine?  I don't know enough about them, but that
what I have heard they are.

Mirianna

<<<Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] some liver and other offal recipes

Ana commented:
<<< I came back from a month in Montevideo, my old hometown. We ate calf
intestine, really stunning good, it's eaten as a part of the "parrillada" or
barbecue. >>>

Interesting. I can buy sausage meat here, which is the sausage without the
container. This idea of eating the container without the sausage meat is new,
though. :-)
Thanks,
  Stefan>>>