[Sca-cooks] Chafing dishes was period food suggestions for pot lucks

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Sat Jan 1 10:50:03 PST 2011

Hej

That would be wonderful, Thank you *so* much! There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the google books; sometimes I can access stuff with no problem, but more often than not, I get a message along the lines of "this is only available to people in the US". At this point,I tend to save messages with GB suggestions, and any time I *can* access their ebooks, I just download everything I can...that works ok for things I'm just casually interested in, but if I'm actively looking into something, it can be a bit problematic (is that 1 m or 2? both look wrong)....

Dan