[Sca-cooks] More Italian to translate?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat Jan 1 20:54:50 PST 2011

The English translation of the Epulario of 1598 is NOT a direct translation of the Rosselli as not all the recipes are included and some have been added.
BUT since it is a derivative of Martino there are two translations that are not that far off.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net