[Sca-cooks] Redaction

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Jan 23 21:25:52 PST 2011

Well I think the word redaction is right but not sure changing it into a verb by adding "ing" is kosher.
Your final recipe is a redation.
The act of constructing a modern recipe from a period one should maybe be called something other than "redacting".
Like experimenting?
What else?
Cooking?

Not sure.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net