[Sca-cooks] Redaction

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 24 09:32:27 PST 2011

Platina or just start with Martino? You could use the Parzen's
University of California Press translation The Art of Cooking: The
First Modern Cookery Book.
(And of course those 'inspired by' recipes in the back could be used
as what not to do.
Some use tomatoes.)

Mistress Helewyse's pages on Italian cookery are back thanks to Doc
and medievalcookery.com.

http://www.medievalcookery.com/helewyse/

Attendees might find those useful for further study.

Johnnae