[Sca-cooks] Redaction

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:05:21 PST 2011

Thank you for all the input.  I couldn't get the flori to search at all this
weekend.  And I was pretty sure it had come up.

I think I would rather use adapted than redacted for the class.  It is going
to be two hours long, with the pre requisite that you need to know how to
cook.  :-))

Do you think that Platina would be too ambitious to start out the workbook?
 Ultimately I want the class to graduate from the list of ingredients to
writing out a workable recipe by the end.

Aldyth