[Sca-cooks] Redaction

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Jan 25 14:40:38 PST 2011

So to me "worked our recipe" sounds more SCA or amateurish than redaction.
When I am including a modern recipe in a paper or in one of my newspaper or magazine articles I actually do not use either word.
Since they either focus on the details surrounding a specific topic that is being explored in depth and the recipe is an "added piece" or it is more popular in tone and I am lucky if the original makes it through the editors knife!
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net