[Sca-cooks] persona

lcm at jeffnet.org lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Jan 25 20:09:54 PST 2011

  Stefan, did I give you my article on persona? Here:
http://slugcrossings.blogspot.com/2010/05/some-thoughts-on-persona-development.html
 You have my permission to put it into the Florilegium if you like.
:-)
 Liutgard
 On Tue 01/25/11  5:05 PM , Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
sent:
 Gunthar, Evil List Administrator, told Tamsyn:

 But, Gunthar, you *can't* do that!
 You are the SCA's token post-Viking age Norseman. If you leave it
will look like all the Norse died out in some plaque or other (maybe
boredom?) when the Viking Age ended.
 :-)
 Stefan
 PS: See the PERSONA section in the Florilegium for lots of info and
opinions on "persona".
 PPS: Is anyone's persona that of a period cook?
 --------
 THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of
Ansteorra
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com [2]
 **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org