[Sca-cooks] persona

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 09:29:08 PST 2011

Liutgard asked me:
<<< Stefan, did I give you my article on persona? Here:
http://slugcrossings.blogspot.com/2010/05/some-thoughts-on-persona-development.html
You have my permission to put it into the Florilegium if you like. :-) >>>

Thank you. I will. Probably in the NEWCOMERS section, since it seems to be introductory material.

Until I got to the page I thought for sure you were talking about this file from you, that is online. I often point people to this one who say they don't know what kind of persona they want, or after I see yet another Viking or kilt wearing Scotsman. Line up all those Vikings and you don't need a boat to get to Iceland, just walk on them. :-)

For some different personas:
Som-Per-Ideas-art (16K) 12/31/02 "Some Persona Ideas" by HL Elaine de Montgris (known as 'Lainie).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAS/Som-Per-Ideas-art.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com