[Sca-cooks] The Pan for Hong Kong Waffles Found

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 25 22:18:56 PST 2011

On Jan 26, 2011, at 1:14 AM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:

> I must ask Susan about "tsai". It's not any "cake" word I recognize... "gai dan" is chicken egg, I know...

PS: I note that Williams-Sonoma has photos of all sorts of presentations for the finished product, but none showing the individual egg cakes separated into their individual units. When you buy then on the street, usually they come in a wax-paper bag of however many you get for your $1, with each egg-shaped cake torn free of the mass with tongs while still warm and pliable...

A.