[Sca-cooks] The Pan for Hong Kong Waffles Found

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 02:48:45 PST 2011

I ordered mine as soon as I saw it.  Can't wait for it to get here!  One
recipe I found while doing some research suggested using an aebelskiver
(yeah, I know, that's probably not spelled correctly) pan to make the same
batter into frittery things.  That sounds interesting, as well.

Mairi Ceilidh

  _____