[Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies aka Bizaare foods

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 13:11:17 PST 2011

1st Layer: Cold Bush's Beans
2nd Layer: Mustard and Cheese
3rd Layer: Rice- best with fried rice from left over Chinese
4th Layer: Soy sauce or ketchup- sometimes both with another layer of cheese
5th Layer: Browned or 1 day old cooked ground beef with garlic, cumin, thyme, oregano and salt
Yes, we have a bowl large enough to fit all this in and my Husband happily eats this gastronomical  nightmare. But, he won't eat oysters, tofu or tomatoes
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T