[Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies aka Bizaare foods

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Sat Jan 29 04:48:20 PST 2011

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:11:17 +0000
From: yaini0625 at yahoo.com
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies aka Bizaare foods
<485279687-1296162676-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-2084779616- at b
da2103.bisx.prod.on.blackberry>

1st Layer: Cold Bush's Beans
2nd Layer: Mustard and Cheese
3rd Layer: Rice- best with fried rice from left over Chinese
4th Layer: Soy sauce or ketchup- sometimes both with another layer of cheese
5th Layer: Browned or 1 day old cooked ground beef with garlic, cumin,
thyme, oregano and salt
Yes, we have a bowl large enough to fit all this in and my Husband happily
eats this gastronomical  nightmare. But, he won't eat oysters, tofu or
tomatoes
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T