[Sca-cooks] snails and puppy dog tails...

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Thu Jan 27 16:11:47 PST 2011

>>> <lilinah at earthlink.net> 1/27/2011 4:51 PM >>>
i am never going to eat in an Applebees again, once was one time too
many, the mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables were all saturated
with artificial butter flavor, patooey! I asked from some without and
they looked at me like i had two heads.)

i just found a little book called "Eat This, Not That" which goes into the better choices in fast and casual dining foods.  Pretty interesting.    Tells you why the choices are bad.... apparently Outback bastes everything in butter, including the butter. ;)

Make you think a lot about what looks good on a menu.   sounds like you could help write it! ;)

cailte