[Sca-cooks] Encouraging Period Cooking

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 10:08:06 PST 2011

One thing I liked learning, that I think we should also make sure is
disseminated, is that not all medieval food is of the "simmer for 4 hours,
stirring constantly) variety.

It's not that work-intensive.

One of the reasons that I think many people think it is, is because we tout
so many "labor-saving" devices as being modern, implying that anything old
is a lotta work.