[Sca-cooks] OT: Anyone on this list in Denver, CO?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 21:44:49 PST 2011

Well, the temporary job opportunity in Hartford, CT, fell through when the client decided to hire an engineering services company rather than an individual (me), but the headhunter has another possible job for me in Denver, CO.  I know that that is in the Outlands, but little else.

This one is also longer, for 4-6 months rather than 3 weeks, so I'll have more logistics to figure out. ie: how to live out of a suitcase for that long. (much longer than Pennsic, and I usually take a pair of footlockers and ship another for Pennsic, so I might do something similar).

Is anyone on this list in the Denver, CO area?  Or is there anyone here that has done some long-distance contract work and not been able to drive to the site, that would be willing to suggest how to do this?

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com