[Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies (Stefan li Rous)s

mich0067 at flinders.edu.au mich0067 at flinders.edu.au
Tue Jan 25 19:00:38 PST 2011

'Pie Floaters,' as they are called, are around - but mostly we just sell them to
unsuspecting tourists.  =p  I haven't tried them yet - apparently they're
popular with locals at about 3am Saturday morning - but I've never been THAT
drunk.  =p

Thanks for the Dulcimer info - Glenn's email was also useful.

As for the German cooking stuff, the pdf that Johnna created has given me a lot
of great links, as has the Florilegium - which is a great resource for pretty
much everything.