[Sca-cooks] SCA Mailings

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:14:18 PST 2011

What is the thought behind the mailings? On 27 January I received 10
issues of SCA-Cooks and on 28 January 5. I find this disrupting as I am
constantly on line for work purposes. I am wondering if the input cannot
be saved to send three issues per day.
I am guilty of not editing the subject line from time to time but it
cannot be stressed enough that this is what should be done as with the
additions of "aka Bizaare foods" and "& more pies" to Re: OT - G'day
Lords and Ladies. Also when quoting another persons' mail please quote
only the part you are referring to and not send the entire message. As
seen in the mailings people are sending entire messages over and over
again. When quoting Shakespeare the line is quoted not the entire play!
Suey