[Sca-cooks] cooking as art or service

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 20:54:57 PDT 2011

Perhaps this file in the Florilegium will help answer this question.
SCA-dishes-art (11K) 4/13/00 "A Guide to making the most out of the
SCA and its members" by Kim Huett. (humor)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/SCA-dishes-art.html

Actually with 3 reigns per year, rather than Pelicans, it may be
Counts/Countesses and Dukes/Duchesses that they have an excess of.

Stefan

<<< So you are saying that the West has a lot of recipes on how to
cook a
pelican and it is a service to do so? They got that many pelicans? :)