[Sca-cooks] a conjectural Frankish meal

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 3 02:51:17 PDT 2011

Back on May 2, 2010, Liutgard said:
<<< I'm hoping to put together a conjectural Frankish meal for an
event over Memorial day. We'll see how that goes. I figure that
between this and Anthimus, I have a good start. >>>

So did this every happen? If so, what was your menu and how did the
meal work out?  Was this just for a private or camp dinner or was this
for an SCA feast?

It's possible you've mentioned this meal on the list and I've just
missed it.

Stefan
In the middle of reating a fd-Gaul-msg for the Florilegium.  Not much
in there, but it's a start...

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris