[Sca-cooks] My blog - http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:57:17 PDT 2011

I just realized instructions for becoming a follower of my blog are in
Spanish. I shall ask my son to do what he can do about that as soon as
he returns from the holidays of the 4th. In the meantime, followers are
very welcome like Ana Valdes! The magic word is "Seguidor." You can
become a follower publicly, on Facebook or Twitter, or privately. I
found it so simple I inadvertently made myself a follower!
I have been working very hard on it behind the scenes since my back
operation, with complications, in December. The end result is a vast
improvement of the presentation little by little with photos and
corrections after my reading and re-reading until I cannot see my errors
and thanks to readers' advise. Thanks to one I now have "groves" not
"grooves" 8-) !
Please check it out:
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
Comments are most appreciated.